Drive Sustainability with Specright
To become more sustainable, you have to know where you are to get where you're going.
Benchmark Raw Materials to Track Progress
With Specright, you’ll have visibility into the most granular details across your supply chain – down to the gram level. With this information, you can actually benchmark raw material usage, uncover opportunities to substitute materials, and measure progress over time.
Three Steps to Sustainability with Specright
- Store specs at a granular level in the cloud
- Store relevant metadata and associate to products & families
- Associate materials to suppliers, vendors, and goods for traceability
- Benchmark raw material usage with dashboards & reports to identify bottlenecks
- Visualize trends and progress over time
- Get IQ recommendations to change materials & identify savings
- Smart bidding – accept IQ changes and kick off supplier requests
- Perform material optimization to save costs
- Identify other sources of waste, such as outdated packaging or ingredients
“Most companies have some sort of sustainability goal – not only is it the right thing to do for the environment, but for the bottom line. But in order to achieve the vision of becoming more sustainable, companies need to know every detail about the products they produce. And today, most of that data is either owned by suppliers or managed in spreadsheets.”
-Matthew Wright, Founder & CEO, Specright