- Sidel Group and PET Engineering Start Packaging Design Agencyon July 2, 2020 at 4:00 am
Gentlebrand, a new, independent design agency, was born from the merge of creativity and expertise. The agency specializes in Brand Strategy, Brand Identity and Packaging Design, combining creativity with feasibility.
- Planters Mascot Mr. Peanut Redesigned as Baby Nuton July 2, 2020 at 4:00 am
Baby Nut, the cute newborn version of Planters’ classic mascot Mr. Peanut who made his debut at the Super Bowl this year, will appear on Planters packaging.
- The New Color of Recycling for Sustainable Plastic Packagingon July 1, 2020 at 11:53 am
New technology sorts through the recycling complexities of PET, HDPE, PP, and shrink-sleeved bottles to establish a pathway to improved identification and recovery. Single-use plastic packaging has had its day and organizations around the worl
- Best Practices for Conducting Virtual Factory Acceptance Testson July 1, 2020 at 4:00 am
The OpX Leadership Network has released best practices and leadership guidelines for executing virtual factory acceptance tests (vFATs), to address the changing operational landscape brought on by COVID-19.
- Printable Thermochromic Ink Helps Ensure Safety of Pharma Products and Vaccineson June 30, 2020 at 7:38 pm
BlindSpotz indicators from Chromatic Technologies Inc. can detect temperature changes that could jeopardize pharmaceutical products and vaccines.
- 8 Unexpected Ways Beverage Packaging Innovateson June 30, 2020 at 1:14 pm
From an extremely smart DIY flavored water to labels with a cause, this eight-pack gallery of beverage bottles, cans, and jars includes a couple of world’s firsts.
- New Tap Designed for Bag-In-Box Cleaning Productson June 30, 2020 at 4:00 am
Smurfit Kappa Bag-in-Box has unveiled a new Vitop® Blue tap that is specially designed for cleaning products including detergents, soaps and sanitizers.
- Specright Announces Blockchain Network to Digitize Supply Chainsby Laura Foti on June 29, 2020 at 4:30 pm
The post Specright Announces Blockchain Network to Digitize Supply Chains appeared first on Specification Data Management Software.
- Toppan Printing Develops Payment Cards with Antibacterial Agenton June 29, 2020 at 4:00 am
Cards contain an agent that inhibits bacterial growth by more than 99% to support hygienic payment transactions and access control under the new normal.
- Advertisers Put Stop to Social Media Advertising in July and Forwardon June 29, 2020 at 4:00 am
Major brands, including Bailey’s, Smirnoff vodka, Coca-Cola, Levis and Unilever join a growing movement of big brand advertisers against the failure of social media platforms to control the publication of hateful and misleading content.