Sales Development Representative – Irvine, CA
Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply chain professionals. We are the first specification data management platform built around a modern tech stack. We help consumer goods and manufacturing companies manage their supply chains, providing a web-based app that improves the way packaging, ingredient, and product data is shared, analyzed, and audited.
Started in 2015, Specright is venture-backed and fueled by aggressive growth targets. With revenue climbing rapidly, we’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team in Irvine, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Find relevant sales leads at predetermined Fortune 1000 companies;
- Qualify new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation methods;
- Work with our Sales Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through email, LinkedIn and phone calls;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to fuel our Sales Executives ahead of their calls;
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups;
- Shadow our Sales Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the Specright sales team.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from a great school;
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills.
- You should be detail-oriented – a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- A drive for both personal and team success.
- A passion for happy prospects – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert on packaging specs in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
The Perks of Working at Specright:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Join a young team with successful startup exit success
- Take The Time You Need vacation policy
- Ideal office location across the street from filming site of Dodgeball & Iron Man
- Kitchen stocked with beverages and snacks
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org