Sales Development Representative
Specright is looking for a driven, early career sales professional to generate leads and create new customer opportunities. The successful Sales Development Representative will have experience in a B2B enterprise environment, knowledge of consumer goods and manufacturing, and bring a passion for sales growth. Partner with us now as our proven product-market fit starts to fuel rapid expansion.
- Find relevant sales leads at predetermined Fortune 1000 companies
- Utilize online tools including LinkedIn and Data.com to capture leads
- Qualify new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation
- Demonstrate the value of our offering via email and phone calls
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups
- Shadow our Sales Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the Specright sales team.
- BA/BS degree from a great school
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage tech startup environment
- Exposure to Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills
- You should be detail-oriented – a great writer, speaker, and listener
- A drive for both personal and team success
- A passion for happy prospects – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Equity participation
- Full benefits package that includes health, life, dental, 401k, etc.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
Specright is disrupting the $1 Trillion packaging acquisition and specifications industry. Our customers typically manage thousands to 10s of thousands of product SKU’s. Currently, most rely on PDFs, spreadsheets, emails, phone calls and less than user-friendly ERP / PLM systems to manage all aspects of their specification needs–from procurement to quality assurance. We believe that access to accurate specification data, plus the intelligence to make data-driven decisions is critical in today’s operating environment.
Although we are an early stage company, we have well-known companies as customers that believe what we believe. Companies like Dow Chemical, Johnson & Johnson, Flowers Foods (Wonder Bread, Nature’s Own), The Wonderful Company (FIJI Water, Justin Wines), and J&J Snack Foods (Icee, Super Pretzel) trust us with their critical specification information, and rely on us to help them access the full power of that information to operate more efficiently.
Specright has a deep bench of product and packaging experts, and experienced technologists. Leadership has grown and sold successful packaging and technology companies, raised multiple rounds of VC capital including two rounds for Specright from select and prominent VC groups–we are well-funded and backed by some of the best.
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA. Prefered candidates live within commuting distance to Irvine, or are flexible to relocate.
We are a young company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries and equity packages
- Open vacation policy & Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org