Jr Software Engineer
Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply chain professionals.
We are the first specification data management platform built around a modern tech stack. We help consumer goods and manufacturing companies manage their supply chains, providing a web-based app that improves the way packaging, ingredient, and product data is shared, analyzed, and audited.
Specright is venture-backed and fueled by aggressive growth targets. With revenue climbing rapidly, we’re looking for a Jr Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team in Irvine, CA.
As this a Jr position, we’ll be looking for more potential and gumption than experience. To learn more about what is involved with being a salesforce developer visit https://goo.gl/1ny91L
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with operations, sales, and product teams to design and scope out new features
- Implement features described on a Jira board
- Write unit tests in Apex
- Acquire and maintain Salesforce certifications (company sponsored)
The Perks of Working at Specright:
- Experience working at a Startup that sells software to large companies. We make money through licenses and not through ads to consumers
- Be part of a growing engineering team and help us set the bar higher for those that follow
- Generous equity packages, Competitive salaries
- Open vacation policy, take as much time off as you need to stay happy
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
If you are interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org