Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply chain professionals.
As the Implementation Engineer you will own the customer relationship post sales, from the time of onboarding until the client goes live with Specright. You will work directly with customers and partners alike, managing the technical aspects of the implementation process. The implementation engineer will support the Customer Project Manager at the account level through successful onboarding of customers. The Implementation Engineer will help the customer onboard solutions from inception to implementation and provide hands on training. Other duties may be assigned.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for remote and onsite delivery of Specright platform
- Help customers design, architect, and implement Specright during onboarding
- Work with the Customer PM & Sales to define business requirements
- Help to define a project scope a list of deliverables for a successful customer implementation
- Perform routine activities in administration, quality and verification of client data
- Assist customers with managing data conversion from existing facilities
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed through each successful stage of the project’s development
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from a great school;
- Packaging & Industrial Technology knowledge preferred but not required
- Salesforce knowledge preferred but not required
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills.
- A drive for both personal and team success.
- A passion for making customers happy
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
The Perks of Working at Specright:
- Generous equity packages, Competitive salaries
- Open vacation policy, take as much time off as you need to stay happy
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit specright.com for more information. For questions, email email@example.com