Director of Product Marketing Candidate Search
Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply chain professionals.
Specright is looking for a seasoned marketing leader to develop and implement our marketing strategy. The successful Director of Product Marketing will have experience in a B2B enterprise environment, and bring a sales-oriented focus to product marketing, lead-gen and traditional marketing. Partner with us now as our proven product-market fit starts to fuel rapid expansion.
- Partner with the CEO & CRO to articulate company vision, develop and implement marketing strategy
- Define and drive go-to-market strategy, lead generation, product messaging and marketing, brand awareness and positioning
- Refine online marketing strategy to increase inbound quality leads
- Articulate the product benefits and features, and translate them into customer-facing messaging that drives awareness and demand
- Partner with sales to provide the sales tools, campaigns, events, and partnerships needed to help the team prospect effectively and accelerate revenue
- Create and update sales presentations and new marketing collateral
- Develop marketing targeted at existing client expansion
- Manage collateral, trade shows and traditional marketing effort
- Product Marketing at a B2B / Enterprise / Saas company
- Marketing a technically complex solution to Fortune 1000 product manufacturers / working with or for a company that designs and makes products for the marketplace
- Supporting an enterprise sales team
- Understanding AdWords and other digital marketing strategies
- Partnering with data-oriented platforms like Cornerstone on Demand, Blackline…
- Resourcefully creating awareness in a massive market
- Success in an early-stage tech startup environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Salesforce.com and Pardot
- BA/BS degree in Marketing
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Strong equity participation
- Full benefits package that includes health, life, dental, 401k, etc.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
Specright is disrupting the $1 Trillion packaging acquisition and specifications industry. Our customers typically manage thousands to 10s of thousands of product SKU’s. Currently, most rely on PDFs, spreadsheets, emails, phone calls and less than user-friendly ERP / PLM systems to manage all aspects of their specification needs–from procurement to quality assurance. We believe that access to accurate specification data, plus the intelligence to make data-driven decisions is critical in today’s operating environment.
Although we are an early stage company, we have well-known companies as customers that believe what we believe. Companies like Dow Chemical, Johnson & Johnson, Flowers Foods (Wonder Bread, Nature’s Own), The Wonderful Company (FIJI Water, Justin Wines), and J&J Snack Foods (Icee, Super Pretzel) trust us with their critical specification information, and rely on us to help them access the full power of that information to operate more efficiently.
Specright has a deep bench of product and packaging experts, and experienced technologists. Leadership has grown and sold successful packaging and technology companies, raised multiple rounds of VC capital including two rounds for Specright from select and prominent VC groups–we are well-funded and backed by some of the best.
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA. Prefered candidates live within commuting distance to Irvine, or are flexible to relocate.
We are a young company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries and equity packages
- Open vacation policy & Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Much more…